Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Changes

So I am changing the focus of this blog. It used to be what I've done for the NICU and basically just a place for me to kind of keep track of what I've done. I will still post when I have a group of stuff that goes to the NICU. Focus now is I'd like to start making and selling custom patchwork blankets/quilts as well as decorative burp cloths/family cloth/cloth wipes. Embroidery MAY be possible depending upon what you'd like done. Photo quilts can be done (see posts from last year!) All proceeds will go into our adoption fund.

Yes despite our already 'hoppin' family, we will be adopting a little girl from Russia hopefully next year. We feel it's what God is leading us to do. Purchasing any of these items from me means HELPING US BRING HER HOME! I will post pics soon of burp rags, wipes etc...Please browse through the old postings/pics to see if there is anything I can custom make for you. Thank you!!!

To follow our adoption story go to:
www.ourdaughtermakes5.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment